Do you want to buy the best pickleball paddle for women? Then there are many models of pickleball available. These will elevate the performance of the game. Female pickleball requirements would be different from that of men. Women’s hands are smaller compared to men’s. Therefore, using the paddles made for them exclusively will offer a good grip over the bat while playing.
For women who are passionate about pickleball, having the right equipment can make all the difference in their performance on the court. In this guide, we present a curated selection of the best pickleball paddles specifically designed for women. A well-suited pickleball paddle can enhance control, power, and maneuverability, providing a competitive edge during intense gameplay. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned player, these best pickleball paddles for women will elevate your game and take your skills to new heights.
|Paddletek Tempest wave pro pickleball paddle
|Buy it On Amazon
|Head extreme tour pickleball paddle
|Buy it On Amazon
|Rally Tyro 2 Pro pickleball paddle
|Buy it On Amazon
|Gamma Sports 2.0 Neutron Pickleball paddle
|Buy it On Amazon
|Selkirk Amped Pickleball paddle
|Buy it On Amazon
|Anbrose pickleball paddle captain pro series
|Buy it On Amazon
|Joola Ben Johns Hyperion pickleball paddle
|Buy it On Amazon
If you’re a beginner looking to explore the world of pickleball and find the perfect paddle to kickstart your journey, don’t miss our comprehensive guide on “Best Pickleball Paddles for Beginners.”
Best Pickleball Paddles for Women
The best pickleball paddle for women available has a good grip and is designed to let you hit powerful shots. You can improve the game can investing in the right paddle that prevents injuries and boosts the comfort you get while playing the game. Having a lighter paddle offers you a good grip and makes it easier to change the paddle position in the angle you want, while the heavier paddle will have a lot of power and is difficult to control.
It also maintains the balance of work. When you advance, you have to focus a lot on the power and control of your playing style. There are different models of pickleball paddles available for women. We have listed out the pros and cons of each paddle to help you find the best one that suits your needs. We have compiled a list of the best pickleball paddles for women, and you can pick one of them and enjoy the game to the core.
Are you on the lookout for a pickleball paddle that not only enhances your game but also feels incredibly light and agile in your hand? Our guide on “Best Lightweight Pickleball Paddles” is the perfect resource for players seeking paddles that prioritize maneuverability without compromising on performance.
1. Paddletek Tempest wave pro pickleball paddle
When you are planning to buy the best pickleball paddle for women, then you can think of this brand paddle. This is the first choice for many players to go for especially women players, to have perfect control and balance over the game. With a conventional shape and huge sweet spot, the paddle offers great response and precision to hit wonderful shots.
The unique design will let you play by following strategies while having the ability to hit powerful shots. This paddle can help you adapt to different play styles, which makes it an ideal choice for beginners and advanced players to use this paddle.
The paddle is available in two different sizes such as 41/8 inches and 4 3/8 inches, with a cushioned grip style. The paddle weighs from 7.6 to 8.0 ounces offering a comfortable feel. The paddle is customizable and comes with impressive performance.
There are five color options available. You can also tailor this paddle to the requirements by printing the logo or adding the name. The paddle is highly durable and is made of superior-quality material. It can withstand extreme wear and tear despite being used regularly.
- Weight – 7.6 to 8 oz
- Length – 15 7/8 inches
- Width – 8 inches
- Grip length – 5 ¼ inches
- Shock guard – 1/8 inches
- Offer a balance of power and control over the game
- Enough sweet spot for the best response and precision
- Unique design to let you play the game strategically
- Best for beginners and advanced players
- Available in different sizes and offers stylish grips
- Easy to customize and has five different colors
- Highly durable and withstand despite using regularly
2. Head extreme tour Pickleball paddle
It is the top-performing and best pickleball paddle for women and is 7.2 ounces. It is light to hold and easy to move in different positions on the court. The handle is compact and is seven ¼ inches for players with small hands. It improves the performance and comes with a super spinny graphite face to play plenty of powerful shots.
The best thing is that it uses control stabilizer technology that will keep the paddle stable and reduce the twist, besides letting you enjoy powerful shots all the time.
The exceptional performance capabilities make the paddle stunning. It is available in yellow and silver to perform best in the court. It is exclusively made for women. Due to its lightweight, they can comfortably play with this paddle for a long time. It has a small handle to deliver powerful performance.
- Materials – PP+CF
- Thickness – 11.0mm/ 7/16 inches
- Weight – 215g
- Length – 408mm
- Width – 199mm
- Core material – Optimized tubular core
- Shape – Elongated slightly
- Grip circumference – 4 1/8 inches
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Made of spinny graphite to handle the snap and powerful shots
- Available in different colors
- Best for women
- Small in hand and optimized for higher precision and control
- Reduce twists to take precise shots
- Not ideal for players who want a unique type of paddle for their playing style
3. Rally Tyro 2 Pro pickleball paddle
It is the best pickleball paddle for women and beginners to use this paddle to get a consistent touch. The sweet spot makes it ideal for players to execute different shots with ease. The paddle is of medium grip and is mid-weight, making it highly comfortable for players to hold and easy to twist in different positions to hit great shots.
The size of the grip is not so easy to adjust, but the paddle offers a great balance making it highly comfortable for you to hold in hand.
Due to the control it gives the polymer core will absorb a lot of shocks when hitting powerful shots. You can hit hard slams and drop shots or drinks easily. The paddle face is made using poly-carbonate graphite that is highly durable and can resist extreme wear and tear.
- Full-size face – 15.57 inches
- Weight – 7.7 oz
- Circumference – 4.375
- One-size fit – 4.25
- The big sweet spot to hit different shots
- Offer mid-weight and mid-size grip to hold comfortably and maneuver
- Offer great balance to hold comfortably
- Use polymer core shock to hit powerful shots
- Vibration-dampening technology offers power and control
- Durable velvet texture face to give protection to the paddle and boost the sweet spot
- Offer moisture-wicking cushion grip
- Grip size is challenging to adjust
4. Gamma Sports 2.0 Neutron Pickleball paddle
Gamma Sports 2.0 is the best yet unique pickleball paddle that stands out from the rest and uses polypropylene. The material used in making the paddle is lightweight but produces a lot of sounds while hitting the shots. It is suitable to be used outdoors. It stands out due to its lightweight. It is perfect for women players who are short, to use this paddle for playing. It offers great speed and wonderful maneuverability. The textured fiberglass face of the paddle allows you to play live without any dead spots. It has a great grip to enjoy playing for hours together.
- Size – 7 oz
- Grip size – 4 inches
- Material – graphite
- Skill level – advanced
- Frame material – graphite
- Shaft material – graphite
- Weight – 0.44 pounds
- Nomex honeycomb offers better control and power for beginners and experienced players
- Lightweight for women players to play with great speed and easy to move the paddle
- Cushiony grip to absorb sweat and play with higher confidence
- Wide space for a sweet spot and a huge surface area to hit great shots
- Excellent dimensions to offer better coverage and control
- Made of Nomex core material to produce a huge sound while playing
- Not suitable outdoors
5. Selkirk Amped Pickleball paddle
The best pickleball paddle for women is from this model. It is sleek, stylish, and comfortable to hold and play for hours together. It comes with a soft grip to absorb sweat and holds tight without letting it slip from hands while hitting great shots. It is made of an advanced polypropylene honeycomb known as an X5 honeycomb core that is thicker. The sweet spot size will reduce vibrations and give a superior feel.
There are also high-end paddles from this brand that come with thick polypropylene cores. This paddle stands out with its unique handle, which is of 4 ¼ circumference and is five ¼ long, allowing players to hit shots comfortably. It is best for players who lack power on the backhand. However, the cost of this is pretty high and may not fit into the budget of many.
- Grip size – 4.25 inches
- Material – polypropylene
- Skill level – beginner to pro
- Frame material – fibreglass
- Grip circumference – 4 ¼ inches
- Grip length – 5 ¼ inches
- Weight – 7.3 to 7.7 oz
- Sleek and stylish design and comes in three different colors
- Made of advanced honeycomb core
- Reduce vibrations and give a superior feel
- The handle allows players to hit two-handed shots
- Wide-body shape with a large sweet spot
- High cost and may not fit in the budget
6. Anbrose Pickleball Paddle Captain Pro Series
Anbrose is the best pickleball paddle for women that offers high durability and lightness. Due to its average weight, the paddle has a balance between touch, control, and power. It is an ideal choice for intermediate and advanced players, irrespective of age, to have optimal performance. The elongated shape has a sweet spot that covers the vertical length of the surface and lowers the sweet spot to the paddle geometric center. The design will have a hit zone, which is closer to the body, increasing by hitting force and return rate.
With the polypropylene honeycomb core and fiberglass surface, the paddle offers good balance and enough control over the game using this paddle. The frosted face texture offers a great balance between spin and pop. It is comfortable to hold for players irrespective of age. It is a great choice for players who are intermediate and professional to enjoy the game to the core using this paddle.
- Size – Elongated and extended
- Grip size – 4 ¾ inches
- Material – Fibreglass and polypropylene
- Frame material – polypropylene
- Item weight – 7.8 ounces
- Age group – all ages
- Durable and lightweight as made of a polymer honeycomb structure
- Offer balanced weight with great touch, power, and control
- Elongated shape to reap exceptional hitting force and great return rate
- Fibreglass surface offers great power and control
- Frosted face texture for balance between spin and pop
- Not so durable and performance-oriented compared to other paddles
7. Joola Ben Johns Hyperion pickleball paddle
The paddle has reduced vibrations and the best control, whereas the honeycomb structure will compress to offer a better feel. The cell shape and material of the honeycomb improve the longevity of the paddle.
It offers a perforated anti-slip grip to reduce moisture on the handle surface. With its excellent shock absorption, it is ideal to be used for playing highly intensive matches. With a combo of great features, it is an ideal choice for players with great skills or different skills to play using this paddle.
The paddle surface made of carbon material will be used to hit spins and grit for better control over the game. The elongated handle of the paddle offers grip and helps you attain great performance and control over the game.
The paddle is used in different games and tournaments. It is ideal for intermediate to advanced players to use this paddle for their practice and real gaming sessions. The back cover of the paddle also offers added protection and high convenience for transportation.
- Size – one size
- Grip size- 5.5 x 4.25 Inches
- Material – plastic
- Skill levels – all
- Frame material – Graphite
- Weight – 0.52 pounds
- Made of different materials to offer great feel and comfort to hold
- An ideal choice for players of different skill levels
- Designed for improved blocking and dinking
- Bottom layers offer powerful drives, and versatility while playing the game
- Textured surface to boost the spin and ideal for hitting spin shots
- Sure-grip technology offers an anti-slip ridge grip to keep moisture from the handle surface at bay
- Comfortable grip during the gameplay
- Carbon surface offers high grit and spins to offer better control over the game.
- Not suitable for beginners
In our article on “Best Pickleball Paddles for Women,” we already focus on providing excellent paddle options specifically tailored to female players. However, if you’re a female player who also struggles with tennis elbow or similar issues, our guide on “Top 10 Pickleball Paddles for Tennis Elbow” is a crucial resource.
Now that you have understood the best pickleball paddle for women, you can pick the right one that suits your budget and gameplay. Be it you are a beginner or an experienced player; you can find the paddle of your choice to match your play style and needs. These offer a consistent and controlled feel and are easy to maneuver.
The design of the paddle is sleek and stylish and comes in different colors. These have large sweet spots to offer better control over the game. The experienced players can have the sweet spot, which is smaller to have more power.
These paddles are also comfortable for women with small hands to hold and play for hours together. What are you waiting for? Grab a paddle and start showing your gaming performance on the pickleball court.